Our handmade journey has allowed us to meet some amazing makers and artisans along the way! Come meet some of my friends that are taking big risks to start their own small businesses dedicated to crafting and selling handmade products.
Learn more about them and their perfect summer inspired gifts! Our goal is to make shopping handmade gifts easy!
1) Come meet Tara Hornewith Dreaming of the Sea Fabricsfrom my home state of North Carolina.
This fun flamingo will make a statement in any yard. Place it in your garden, by the pool or as an accent in a flower bed. They are designed and crafted to dance in the wind.
2) Come meet Muge Salmaner with Bonfire Jewelry Design from Washington State.
This sterling silver stacking ring set with pink tourmaline is like a fairy's crown on your finger! It's perfect for boho weddings, summer festivals and any occasion to express your free spirited style.
3) Come meet Cynthia Continillo with Daisy Lane in California.
Fun collapsible can cooler designed for an awesome girls trip! Sure to add to the great memories of a bachelorette party trip or a girls getaway. The fun colors will brighten up the party!
Girls Trip Favor
4) Come meet Lisa Terrell Ferrel with My Fingers Fly in Texas.
5) Come meet Erica Catherine Fulp with Erica Catherine Illustration in Georgia.
The print is perfect for garden and art lovers and would make a perfect addition to any nature lovers home.
6) Come meet me, Amanda Morgan, with House of Morgan Pewter in North Carolina.
Our North Carolina handcrafted pewter sea turtle will help make your summer a little brighter! Come shop all of our nautical inspired designs. They are perfect to add a little coastal feel to your home decor!
If you made it to the bottom of this blog, I appreciate you spending time with a few of my handmade friends and listening to our stories and exploring our gifts!
You can help support our businesses with a simple comment to this blog, sharing this blog, following us on social media, and/or purchasing from our companies. Thank you for supporting American Small Businesses!
Share your favorite handmade businesses below and let us know what our next blog should feature!